To register, please complete the registration form hereunder.
Once we have processed your registration, we will email you a confirmation email with an invoice and payment instructions.
However, if yo do not hear from us within 24 hours, please contact us either by email at email@example.com or by phone at +44 2034 789509 (London).
For any additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step into the ultimate luxury of The Ritz London with a superior service and very best trainers to acquire the knowledge and competency you need to excel in your career and turn your passion into your profession!
If you wish to advance in international etiquette and protocol profession, empower your training instruction credentials or start your own training company, this is the training course for you.
Train to become a Certified International Etiquette & Protocol Consultant!
- You will be trained and prepared to independently advise on international etiquette and protocol matters together with comprehensive step-by-step expert guidelines on how to present dining tutorials.
- You will be able to begin training immediately. You will be trained and certified to stage and present contemporary Europrotocol®`s curriculum materials, ready-made PowerPoint® presentations templates with corresponding scripts and manuals for your own future professional training courses.
- You will receive training instructions on presentation skills and public speaking, all to enable you to effectively present your own training sessions.
- Our course will provide you with knowledge on practical marketing activities and public relations that will empower you to advance in the etiquette and protocol profession.
- During the five day course, you will learn about cross-cultural and inter-faith communication and about European (French & British), American and Chinese dining etiquette tutorials with key instructions on how to present these sessions.
This exceptional hands-on training consists of five days, Monday morning through Friday afternoon.
Classes are strictly limited and enrollment priority is based on the order in which registrations and deposits are received.
Training Fee Payment
Training fee payments can be made by bank transfer or by credit/debit card.