Knowledge is power.
If you wish to excel in your career in international etiquette and protocol profession, empower your training instruction credentials or start your own training company, this is the training course for you.
This Train the Trainer Protocol MasterClass™ Programme has been designed to present international etiquette and international protocol curriculum to individuals who wish to pursue their professional career in business etiquette and international protocol instruction.
During this comprehensive five-day train-the-trainer certification course you will gain the knowledge & skills required to become a fully independent ” international etiquette & protocol consultant”.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at:
- Practising protocol professionals seeking to advance and add expertise to their professional credentials.
- Educators and professional corporate trainers and coaches
- Individuals who wish to start their own protocol & etiquette training business
- You will be able to begin training immediately. You`ll be trained and certified to stage and present contemporary the European School of Protocol-Europrotocol®`s curriculum materials, ready-made PowerPoint® presentations templates with corresponding scripts and manuals for your own future professional training courses.
- You`ll be coached to independently advise on social, business and diplomatic etiquette and international protocol matters together with comprehensive step-by-step expert guidelines on how to present dining tutorials.
- You will receive training instructions on presentation skills and public speaking, all to enable you to effectively present your own training sessions.
- Our course will provide you with knowledge on practical contemporary marketing activities and public relations that will empower you to advance in the etiquette and international protocol profession.
- You will learn about European and Chinese cuisine and you will receive corresponding dining etiquette tutorials.
This powerful train the trainer certification programme consists of five days, Monday morning through Friday afternoon. Classes are strictly limited and enrollment priority is based on the order in which deposits are received.
Training Course Curriculum Kit Material and Certificate
This dynamic five-day train-the-trainer MasterClass programme includes:
- Five full-day tuitions with international team of trainers who specialise in their field of expertise and in train the trainer education
- Curriculum Teaching Kit with comprehensive hard & soft copy training material for your future use and reference
- Ready Made PowerPoint presentations with handouts on a flash memory card
- Complimentary Training Video with Public Exhibition License: »Business Lunch Etiquette«
- Daily working luncheons with step-by-step European and Chinese dining etiquette tutorial
- Welcome, morning and afternoon daily refreshments
Training fee excludes accommodation in London.
You may consider staying at one of the numerous nearby hotels or apartments which you might find within walking distance. Please look for the accommodation options around Green Park London Tube Station.
Training Fee Payment
Payment in full must have been received by us as cleared funds prior to the commencement of the training programme. Failure to do so will result in the refusal of the participant access to the training programme booked.
This training course will be held in English.
Reflecting the elegant nature of the training venue architecture The Ritz London has a dress code: Business Attire. Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie. Jeans and sportswear are not permitted for either ladies or gentlemen.
Daily training session hours run from 9 am to 5 pm.
Daily working luncheons on course days and refreshments during breaks are included in the training fee.
Participants shall be regarded as carrying their own risk for personal injury or loss of property, including baggage during the Course/Workshop. We strongly recommend that, at the time of the booking your travel and tours, you take out a travel insurance policy of your choice. The policy taken should include loss of deposit/registration fee through cancellation, medical insurance, loss or damage to personal property, financial loss through disruption to accommodation or travel arrangements due to business failures, strikes or other industrial action, other Force Majeure occurrences or Acts of God. The organisers are in no way responsible for any claims concerning insurance.
For any additional information and assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Train with Europrotocol and gain the knowledge required in business and diplomacy.
Europrotocol offers ultimate training courses on international business and diplomatic protocol, professional etiquette, cross-cultural communication skills, public speaking & presentation skills and media skills for demanding professionals involved in international business and diplomacy.
All Europrotocol training programmes are copyrighted by Europrotocol – Brussels-Paris-London.
You’ll receive instructions in the field of International Etiquette and Protocol meaning that your future clients could be from the world of business or diplomacy.
You’ll have a chance to work with a wide variety of people and impact their careers and their lives. You may teach business and diplomatic professionals everything from how to polish their dining etiquette to how to successfully and effectively run an international sales meeting. You’ll share your love of etiquette and good manners with children and their parents in training workshops. You can teach international protocol to up-and-coming politicians and other people of power, so they can interact successfully in a multicultural setting.
As business etiquette and international protocol consultant, you’ll provide people with important skills they need to succeed in business and in life. You will help them empower their international business protocol skills in organisation of meetings & events, refine their personal and professional image, increase their professional competencies in various forms of verbal & written business communication, perfect their formal social etiquette, enhance their ability to work in international environment and understanding key elements of multi-faith working environment & cross-cultural communication and increase their self-confidence in official, formal and informal professional communication by sharpening their existing knowledge.
Working with people, you’ll help them win admirers, get contracts signed, and earn promotions because they will be one of those people who always know what to say or do… courtesy of you!
Five-day Programme Outline:
Power of Etiquette
Social Etiquette vs Business and Diplomatic Etiquette – Silent & Spoken Communication – Meeting & Greeting & Receiving – Introduction – Receiving Line Formation – Email Etiquette (Netiquette) – Business Correspondence – The Art of Conversation – Verbal Diplomacy – Business Entertaining – Receptions (Reception Lines Formation) – Luncheons – Dinners – Cocktail Parties – French & British Seating Protocol
Includes Welcome, Morning & Afternoon Refreshment and Working Luncheon with step by step European Dining Tutorial (including Educational Training video)
Bilateral & Multilateral Events – Order of Precedence – Ranking Order in International Relations – Greeting, Meeting, Seating & Assisting VIP – Dignitaries Protection Protocol – International Flag Protocol – Guidelines on Seating Plans & Arrangements – Public Diplomacy – Media Relations & Protocol – Attending Prestigious Events – Royal, Diplomatic and other Formal Occasions & Style of Address – Formal & Social (Informal) Invitations & RSVP
Includes Morning / Afternoon Break Refreshments and Working Luncheon
Inter-Cultural Communication Competence
Cross Cultural Awareness – Religions Around the World – Inter-Faith Communication Skills – Protocol pertaining to Interpreters during Bilateral or Multilateral Events – International Protocol Rules on Gift Giving & Receiving – The Art of Cross Cultural Communication – Taboos & Sensitivities
Includes Welcome, Morning & Afternoon Refreshments and Working Luncheon with Chinese Dining Etiquette Tutorial
Effective Public Speaking & Presentations
Written & Spoken Words – Types of Presentation – Tone & Delivery – Power of Visuals
Includes Video presentation workshop
Includes Welcome, Morning & Afternoon Break Refreshments and Working Lunch
Dress Codes – Formal Business Wear – Lounge Suit – Informal vs. Formal – Semi Formal – Morning Suit – National Dress – Business Casual – Casual – Smart/Casual
Evening Wear – Black Tie – Dinner jacket – White Tie – Full Dress – Evening Dress – Decorations
Includes Welcome, Morning & Afternoon Break Refreshments and Working Luncheon
Expert Team of Instructors
Conducted by Europrotocol`s international team of highly respected training professionals, this exceptional train-the-trainer programme provides all the necessary tools of expert instructions with guided exercise and simulations to prepare you to teach business etiquette and international protocol including international dining etiquette to individuals and groups.
Knowledge & excellence at work for you.
Enrollment is strictly limited and available space will be filled in the order registrations with deposits are received.
Early Training Fee
If you register prior to 10th June 2018 your early training fee amounts to £4,990 per person.
Secure your place in three simple steps:
1.Complete the online Registration through our website
2. Upon receipt of your registration we’ll ask you to pay a non-refundable seat reservation deposit in the amount of £500 which will be deducted from your registration fee. We expect the payment of the seat reservation deposit within seven working days. The Seat Reservation Deposit is non-refundable; however, when paid it will go directly towards your tuition fees. If you withdraw from the class after you have paid the deposit, the payment will not be refunded.
3. By the due date indicated on your invoice you’ll pay the remaining balance.
If you register after 10th June 2018 your training fee amounts to £5,390 per person.
Please note that hotel accommodation is not included and can be arranged directly with the hotel of your choice in London.
Cancellation / substitution / transfers
If for any reason you have to cancel an agreed registration, this must be notified to us in writing, and the cancellation fees will apply as set out in our General Terms & Conditions.
Please contact us directly should you require further details on our cancellation, refund and transfer policy.
Translation of the training material in your native language
International students attending the train-the-trainer course will be given the rights to translate provided training materials to their native language.
There will be no formal examination at the end of the course.
In order to meet the requirements for certification, consultants will be considered trained, based on 100% attendance.
Due to our potential invitation for cooperation in the future, assessment of each student is done internally.