If you wish to sharpen your knowledge, advance in your career and empower your training instruction credentials, this is the training course for you.
This Train-The-Trainer Protocol MasterClass™ Programme has been designed to present international etiquette and protocol curriculum to individuals who wish to pursue their professional career in business etiquette and international protocol instruction.
Join this unique, powerful, dynamic and easily applied comprehensive five-day Train-The-Trainer Protocol MasterClass™ to gain the knowledge & expertise required to become a fully independent International Etiquette & Protocol Consultant, trained and certified by Europrotocol.
Train with Europrotocol to acquire the knowledge and competency you need to excel in your career!
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at:
- Practising protocol professionals seeking to advance and add expertise to their professional credentials
- Educators and professional corporate trainers and coaches, and
- Individuals who wish to start their own protocol & etiquette training business
- You will be able to begin training immediately. You`ll be trained and certified to stage and present contemporary the European School of Protocol-Europrotocol®`s curriculum materials, ready-made PowerPoint® presentation templates with corresponding scripts and manuals for your own future professional training courses.
- You will be coached to independently advise on social, business and diplomatic etiquette and international protocol matters together with comprehensive step-by-step expert guidelines on how to present dining tutorials.
- You will receive training instructions on presentation skills and public speaking, all to enable you to effectively present your own training sessions.
- Our course will provide you with knowledge on practical contemporary marketing activities and public relations that will empower you to advance in the etiquette and international protocol profession.
- You will learn about European (English & French), American and Chinese dining etiquette, Afternoon Tea etiquette with a technique on how to present dining tutorials.
This powerful Train-The-Trainer certification programme consists of five days, Monday morning through Friday afternoon. Classes are strictly limited and enrollment priority is based on the order in which deposits are received.
Training Course Curriculum Kit Material and Certificate
The Programme includes:
- Five full-day tuitions with an international team of consultants who specialise in their field of expertise and in Train-The-Trainer education
- Curriculum Teaching Kit with comprehensive training material for your future use and reference
- Ready Made PowerPoint presentations with handouts
- Training Video on dining etiquette with Public Exhibition License: »Business Lunch Etiquette«
- Step-by-step European (English & French) as well as American and Chinese dining etiquette tutorial
- Extensive reading material reference textbooks
- Internationally Recognised Certificate
Daily training session hours run from 9 am to 4 pm.
For any additional information and assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Train with Europrotocol and gain the knowledge on etiquette & protocol required in business and diplomacy.
Europrotocol offers ultimate training courses on international business and diplomatic protocol, professional etiquette, cross-cultural communication skills, public speaking & presentation skills and media skills for demanding professionals involved in international business and diplomacy.
All Europrotocol training programmes are copyrighted. Europrotocol Brussels – The European School of Protocol – London – The British School of Protocol.
Expert Team of Instructors
Conducted by Europrotocol `s international team of highly respected training professionals, this exceptional train-the-trainer programme provides all the necessary tools of expert instructions with guided exercise and simulations to prepare you to teach business etiquette and international protocol including international dining etiquette to individuals and groups.
Knowledge & excellence at work for you.
Enrollment is strictly limited and available space will be filled in the order registrations with deposits are received.
Your Training Investment
This Train-the-Trainer Course could be taken either in-person in London or online. If you register and pay you deposit prior to 12th May 2023:
- Your Online Early Training Fee investment amounts to £5,430 per person.
- Your In-Person Early Training Fee investment amounts to £6,329 per person.
If you register and pay your deposit after 12th May 2023:
- Your Online Training Fee investment amounts to £5,730 per person.
- Your In-Person Training Fee investment amounts to £6,829 per person.
Secure your place in three simple steps:
1. Complete the online Registration through our website
2. Upon receipt of your registration, we’ll ask you to pay a non-refundable seat reservation deposit in the amount of £500 which will be deducted from your registration fee. We expect the payment of the seat reservation deposit within ten working days. The Seat Reservation Deposit is non-refundable; however, when paid it will go directly towards your tuition fees. If you withdraw from the class after you have paid the deposit, the payment will not be refunded. Important: If we do not receive your seat deposit within the stipulated period by either bank transfer or credit card your registration will be released/cancelled.
3. Once deposit is paid, your registration is secured. The remaining balance could be paid at your convenience by the due date indicated on your invoice.
As an international etiquette and protocol consultant, you will provide people with important knowledge and skills they need to succeed in business and in life
You will help them empower their international business & diplomatic etiquette and protocol skills in organisation of meetings & events, refine their personal and professional image, increase their professional competencies in various forms of verbal & written business communication, perfect their formal social etiquette, enhance their ability to work in international environment and understanding key elements of multi-faith working environment & cross-cultural communication and increase their self-confidence in official, formal and informal professional communication by sharpening their existing knowledge.
Working with people, you will help them win admirers, get contracts signed, and earn promotions because they will be one of those people who always know what to say or do… courtesy of you!
Five-Day Dynamic Programme Outline:
Power of Etiquette
Social Etiquette vs Business and Diplomatic Etiquette – Silent & Spoken Communication – Meeting & Greeting & Receiving – Introduction – Receiving Line Formation – Email Etiquette (Netiquette) – Business Correspondence – The Art of Conversation – Verbal Diplomacy – Business Entertaining – Receptions (Reception Lines Formation) – Luncheons – Dinners – Cocktail Parties – French & British Seating Protocol
Includes Welcome, Morning & Afternoon Refreshment and Working Luncheon with step by step European Dining Etiquette Tutorial (over the meal for in-person attendance only) (including Educational Training video)
Bilateral & Multilateral Events – Order of Precedence – Ranking Order in International Relations – Greeting, Meeting, Seating & Assisting VIP – Dignitaries Protection Protocol – International Flag Protocol – Guidelines on Seating Plans & Arrangements – Public Diplomacy – Media Relations & Protocol – Attending Prestigious Events – Royal, Diplomatic and other Formal Occasions & Style of Address – Formal & Social (Informal) Invitations & RSVP
Includes Morning / Afternoon Break Refreshments and Working Luncheon (for in-person attendance only)
Inter-Cultural Communication Competence
Cross Cultural Awareness – Religions Around the World – Inter-Faith Communication Skills – Protocol pertaining to Interpreters during Bilateral or Multilateral Events – International Protocol Rules on Gift Giving & Receiving – The Art of Cross Cultural Communication – Taboos & Sensitivities
Includes Welcome, Morning & Afternoon Refreshments and Working Luncheon with Chinese Dining Etiquette Tutorial for in-person attendance only
Effective Public Speaking & Presentations
Written & Spoken Words – Types of Presentation – Tone & Delivery – Power of Visuals
Includes Video presentation workshop
Includes Welcome, Morning & Afternoon Break Refreshments and Working Lunch (for in-person attendance only)
Power Public Image
Dress Codes – Formal Business Wear – Lounge Suit – Informal vs. Formal – Semi-Formal – Morning Suit – National Dress – Business Casual – Casual – Smart/Casual
Evening Wear – Black Tie – Dinner jacket – White Tie – Full Dress – Evening Dress – Decorations
Afternoon Tea Dining Etiquette Session
Includes Welcome, Morning & Afternoon Break Refreshments and Working Luncheon (for live attendance only)
Training Fee Payment
Due to the limited availability of seats, early registration is strongly recommended to ensure your participation. Payment in full must be received by us as cleared funds prior to the commencement of the training programme. The registration will end when all seats are filled.
Payments can be made by bank transfer, or by credit or debit card .
Translation of the training material in your native language
International students attending the train-the-trainer course will be given the rights to translate provided training materials to their native language.
There will be no formal examination at the end of the course.
In order to meet the requirements for certification, consultants will be considered trained, based on 100% attendance.
Due to our potential invitation for cooperation in the future, assessment of each student is done internally.
Accommodation in London
We advise you to reserve your accommodation in London as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
You may opt to stay at the venue hotel at The Waldorf Hilton Hotel, Aldwych, London WC2B 4DD. To book your stay please contact the hotel reservations directly at +44 (0)20 7836 2400
Alternatively, you may consider staying at one of the nearby hotels or apartments which you might find within walking distance. Look for the accommodation around Covent Garden Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) and Temple (District and Circle Line).