Certification Train the Trainer Programme
Train to Become a certified Business Etiquette and International Protocol Consultant
Registration is now open. Only a few seats available.
3-7 July 2017
Venue: Novotel Hotel London West
1 Shortlands, Hammersmith, W6 8DR London, UK
“Knowledge is your power, education is your career.”
This Train the Trainer Protocol MasterClass™ Programme has been designed to present business etiquette and international protocol curriculum to individuals who wish to pursue their professional career in business etiquette and international protocol instruction.
During this comprehensive five-day train-the-trainer certification course you will gain the knowledge & skills required to become a fully independent “business etiquette and international protocol consultant”.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at:
- Individuals who wish to start their own protocol & etiquette training business
- Educators and professional corporate trainers and coaches
- Practicing protocol professionals seeking to advance and add expertise to their professional credentials.
- You will be able to begin training immediately. You`ll be trained and certified to stage and present contemporary the European School of Protocol-Europrotocol®`s curriculum materials, ready-made PowerPoint® presentations templates with corresponding scripts and manuals for your own future professional training courses.
- You`ll be coached to independently advise on business etiquette and international protocol matters together with a comprehensive step-by-step expert guidelines on how to present dining tutorials.
- You will receive training instructions on presentation skills and public speaking, all to enable you to effectively present your own training sessions.
- Our course will provide you with knowledge on practical contemporary marketing activities and public relations that will empower you to advance in the etiquette and international protocol profession.
- You will learn about European and Asian cuisines and you will receive corresponding dining etiquette tutorials.
This powerful train the trainer certification programme consists of five days, Monday morning through Friday afternoon. Classes are strictly limited and enrollment priority is based on the order in which deposits are received.