Certification Train the Trainer Programme
Train to Become a Certified International Etiquette and Protocol Consultant
Registration is now open.
London, 9-13 July 2018
Venue: The Hotel Ritz, London
150 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9BR
“Knowledge is your power, education is your career.”
If you wish to excel in your career in business etiquette and international protocol profession, empower your training instruction credentials or start your own training company, this is the training course for you.
This Train the Trainer Protocol MasterClass™ Programme has been designed to present business etiquette and international protocol curriculum to individuals who wish to pursue their professional career in business etiquette and international protocol instruction.
During this comprehensive five-day train-the-trainer certification course you will gain the knowledge & skills required to become a fully independent “international etiquette & protocol consultant”.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at:
- Practicing protocol professionals seeking to advance and add expertise to their professional credentials.
- Educators and professional corporate trainers and coaches
- Individuals who wish to start their own protocol & etiquette training business
- You will be able to begin training immediately. You`ll be trained and certified to stage and present contemporary the European School of Protocol-Europrotocol®`s curriculum materials, ready-made PowerPoint® presentations templates with corresponding scripts and manuals for your own future professional training courses.
- You`ll be coached to independently advise on business etiquette and international protocol matters together with a comprehensive step-by-step expert guidelines on how to present dining tutorials.
- You will receive training instructions on presentation skills and public speaking, all to enable you to effectively present your own training sessions.
- Our course will provide you with knowledge on practical contemporary marketing activities and public relations that will empower you to advance in the etiquette and international protocol profession.
- You will receive European (French & English) and Chinese dining etiquette tutorial.
This powerful train the trainer certification programme consists of five days, Monday morning through Friday afternoon. Classes are strictly limited and enrollment priority is based on the order in which deposits are received.