Europrotocol established in 2001, is a European and world’s leading training company based in London and Brussels. We work with an international team of professionals including former and present career diplomats, political scientists, public policy experts, specialists in international business & diplomatic protocol, diplomacy, international public law, social and professional etiquette trainers, cross cultural experienced lecturers, marketing, public speaking and media relations training professionals.
We deliver the highest quality standards trainings based on our own long-standing expertise and our privileged relationships with a wide network of partners and academic institutions from across Europe and beyond.
We work with public institutions, national governments including ministers cabinets, international relations offices, international organisations and their communications offices, private establishments and companies across a wide range of industry sectors.
We specialise in identifying drivers to the successful communication and trustworthy image of the organisations, sharpening knowledge and skills through trainings and practical solutions in the following practice areas:
- International business & diplomatic protocol
- Events management
- Professional and social etiquette
- Cross-cultural and inter-faith communication
- Public speaking and
- Media skills
Our dedicated teams in each of these practice areas bring together different backgrounds and disciplines with in-depth sector expertise.
- International protocol training intended for business and diplomatic professionals relating to bilateral & multilateral meetings and events
- Professional contacts and communication skills training in form of expected etiquette rules, workshop classes on dining etiquette tutorials during official meetings or formal meals at social gatherings such as working breakfasts, luncheons, banquets or receptions
- Events management consulting pertaining to organisation of conferences and events at the international level
- Training workshops on public speaking & presentations
- Media skills classes develop skills in working with television, radio, newspapers and other media.
- Organisation of professional educational visits to various institutions such as Royal palaces, Foreign Offices, International Organisations and European Institutions.
Currently we offer open public courses available in London and Brussels.
London is one of the world´ s most remarkable and exciting cities, the vibrant metropolis that embraces the diverse cultures of its population, a leading global city, the world’s leading financial centre and a world cultural capital. London hosts the Commonwealth Secretariat which is the main intergovernmental agency and central institution of the Commonwealth of Nations – a home to two billion citizens; and
Brussels is a main centre for international politics, with the status of the Capital of Europe hosting principal EU Institutions (European Parliament, European Council and European Commission), the headquarters of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) and numerous international organisations, extensive diplomatic community, various lobbying & interests groups as well as international media associations. As gathering place of politicia Brussels is one of the most international cities in the world. 27% of the population is made up of foreigners, not including those who have taken Belgian citizenship. (the seat of the European Union), Brussels is the location for 40,000 EU employees, 4,000 NATO employees and hosts about 300 permanent representations, diplomats and civil servants.
Europrotocol training programmes can be delivered anywhere in the world, in a format to suit your needs and requirements.
Training courses are presently conducted in English only. Should you like a training course to be presented in any other language, interpretation would be provided. In-house customised sessions are available in multi-day formats. For a proposal please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.