Certification Training Course
is comprehensive two-day certification international training designed to develop and sharpen your professional, business, diplomatic, and polish your social communication skills.
In today’s global economy international business and diplomatic protocol have assumed an increasingly important role.
Protocol is knowing how to be comfortable and at ease, empowered with confidence and authority in order to make someone feel truly welcomed. Furthermore, protocol is an art of creating right environment so that business and diplomacy can be conducted.
The rules of international protocol are intended to maintain courtesy and politeness in international affairs; between governments, international organisations and their officials as well as between corporations, companies and their representatives. Although we witness certain informality in the recent corporate an diplomatic practice, the rules of protocol are strictly interpreted and they should be closely observed. One should never depart from them without a valid reason.
- Enhanced personal and professional image
- Mastering international protocol and personal diplomacy
- Proficiency and competence in various forms of corporate and diplomatic communication
- Polished diplomatic and formal social etiquette, including the fine points of dining etiquette
- Increased self-confidence in official, formal and informal contacts
- Sharpened professional communication skills
- Increased confidence in public relations;
- Perfected understanding of formal and informal dress, including evening attire
- Enhanced ability to work in international environment and understanding key elements of cross-cultural communication, and
- Refined competence in contacts with partners from all over the world.
Who Should Attend
- National government officials
- International organisations staff
- Practicing diplomats, civil servants, and those who wish to refresh or expand their knowledge of international protocol
- Business managers and executives
- Protocol and communications officers
- PR consultants
- Meeting and special events professional/consultants,
- Personal assistants and administrative professionals
- Human relations professionals
- Those who wish to improve their understanding of international protocol, and
- Those whose profession requires communicating and socializing in the global marketplace.
Training Course Workbook, Handouts, Training Video and Certificate
Comprehensive Training Course Workbook, Europrotocol Training Video and Certificate
This dynamic course programme includes:
– Two-full day tuition (sessions run from 9 am until 5 pm)
– Two working luncheons (one with full step by step dining etiquette tutorial)
– Daily refreshments during breaks
– Pre-course questionnaire as training needs assessment
– Interactive role-playing exercises
– Comprehensive workbook study material an ideal reference for future protocol requirements
– Educational Training video: »Business Lunch Etiquette«
– Certificate of Completion.
Enrollment is strictly limited and available space will be filled in the order registrations are received. Registration can be made online through our website or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Number of Participants||Early Registration**
|One Participant||£949 GBP per person||£979 GBP per person|
|Two Participants||£919 GBP per person||£949 GBP per person|
|Group Training Fee
for three or more participants
|£889 GBP per person||£919 GBP per person|
*VAT is not included and not charged.
**Applies for registrations & payments 5 weeks prior the event, by 9th April 2018. Do not miss the opportunity to register with the early registration to save money.
Please note that hotel accommodation is not included.