Certification Training Course
International Business & Diplomatic Protocol
is a comprehensive two-day certification international training, designed to develop and sharpen your professional, business, diplomatic, and polish your multi-cultural communication skills.
The protocol is knowing how to be comfortable and at ease, empowered with confidence and authority in order to make someone feel truly welcomed. Furthermore, the protocol is an art of creating right environment so that business and diplomacy can be conducted.
The rules of international protocol are intended to maintain courtesy and politeness in international affairs; between governments, international organisations and their officials as well as between corporations, companies and their representatives. Although we witness certain informality in the recent corporate and diplomatic practice, the rules of protocol are strictly interpreted and they should be closely observed. One should never depart from them without a valid reason.
- Enhanced personal and professional image
- Mastering international protocol and personal diplomacy
- Proficiency and competence in various forms of corporate and diplomatic communication
- Polished diplomatic and correct formal social etiquette, including fine points of dining etiquette
- Increased self-confidence in official, formal and informal contacts
- Sharpened “one on one” and “one to many” communication skills
- Increased confidence in public relations;
- Perfected understanding correct formal and informal dress, including evening attire;
- Enhanced ability to work in international environment and understanding key elements of cross-cultural communication;
- Refined proficiency and competence in contacts with partners from all over the world.
Who Should Attend
- National government officials
- International organisations staff
- Practising diplomats, civil servants, and those who wish to refresh or expand their knowledge of international protocol
- Business managers & executives
- Protocol and communications officers
- PR consultants
- Meeting and special events professionals and consultants
- Personal assistants and administrative professionals
- Those who wish to sharpen their understanding of international protocol and
- Those whose profession requires communicating and socialising in the global marketplace.
Training Course Workbook, Handouts, Europrotocol Training Video and Certificate
Comprehensive Training Course Workbook, Europrotocol Training DVD and Certificate
This dynamic course programme includes:
– Two-full day tuition (sessions run from 9 am until 5 pm)
– Two working luncheons
– Daily refreshments during breaks
– Pre-course questionnaire as training needs assessment
– Interactive role-playing exercises
– Comprehensive workbook study material, an ideal reference for future protocol requirements
– Educational Training video: »European Business Lunch Etiquette«
– Certificate of Completion
Enrollment is strictly limited and available space will be filled in the order registrations are received. Registration can be made online through our website or by email at email@example.com.
|Number of Participants||Early Registration**
|One Participant||€1,095 EUR per person||€1,170 EUR per person|
|Two Participants||€1,049 EUR per person||€1,145 EUR per person|
|Group Training Fee
for three or more participants
|€1018 EUR per person||€1,095 EUR per person|
*VAT is not included and not charged.
**Applies for registrations & payments by 18th September 2017. Do not miss the opportunity to register with the early registration to save money.
Please note that hotel accommodation is not included and can be arranged directly with the hotel.
You may stay at The Hotel, Boulevard de Waterloo 38, 1000 Brussels at a rate of €165 euros per night in a single room including Buffet Breakfast.
The rooms are held until 3 weeks prior the event date. WiFi at the hotel is available free of charge. To reserve your room please contact hotel reservations by email at firstname.lastname@example.org: or call at tel: +32 2 504 33 35. When booking a room please mention “Europrotocol.”