This is a comprehensive, highly interactive and dynamic two-day international training event, designed to empower your professional, business & diplomatic competency and to sharpen your multi-cultural communication skills.
- Empowered knowledge on protocol principles and guidelines
- Enhanced diplomatic language and verbal diplomacy
- Polished personal and professional image
- Mastering international protocol, personal & virtual diplomacy
- Understanding the bilateral meeting’s visit protocol & organisation of signing ceremonies with corresponding seating arrangements
- The perfected organisation of working business luncheons, diplomatic social etiquette, including fine points of dining etiquette
- Increased self-confidence in official and informal contacts
- Enhanced ability to work in an international environment and understanding key elements of cross-cultural communication, and
- Refined proficiency and competence in contacts with partners from all over the world.
Who Should Attend
This is an entry to intermediate-level course, designed for participants who wish to refresh their existing knowledge and those who have just started their career. This includes, but is not limited to, professions such as:
- National government officials
- International organisations staff
- Practising diplomats, civil servants, and those who wish to refresh or expand their knowledge of international protocol
- Business managers & executives
- Protocol and communications officers
- PR consultants
- Meeting and special events professionals and consultants
- Personal assistants and administrative professionals, and
- Those whose profession requires sophistication and tact when communicating and socialising in the global marketplace.
Online Training Course Workbook, Handouts, Europrotocol Training Video and Certificate
This dynamic course programme includes:
– Two-full day tuition with a highly acclaimed international consultant (daily sessions run from 9 am until 4 pm)
– Pre-course questionnaire where if you wish you may identify your specific training needs
– Interactive workshops
– Comprehensive workbook study material, an ideal reference for future protocol requirements
– Educational Training video: »Business Lunch Etiquette«
– Internationally recognised Certificate of completion
Your Online Training Investment
|Number of Participants||Early Registration
Training Fee pp**
|Training Fee pp*|
|Group Training Fee for 3 or more||€899||€936|
*VAT is not included and not charged.
**pp = per person
**Do not miss the opportunity to register for the early training fee to save money. Early training fee applies for registrations & payments 4 weeks prior to the event.
Payments can be made by bank transfer, and by credit/debit card. Ii order to secure your registration we require deposit of €100 euros per person per course which is due with 7 days from receipt of registration.
Whether you are looking for additional information on any of our training and consulting services, requesting an in-house training solution proposal, customised to your specific training needs and requirements or have any other questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you need any additional information or assistance please contact us at email@example.com.
DAY ONE (sessions run from 9am to 4pm)
Public Personal Competence & Diplomacy
Image & Silent Messages of Body Language
Post-Covid-19 World Meet, Greet & Receive Protocol
New rules of Introduction & Receiving Line Formation Simulation
Order of Precedence
Formal Ranking Guidelines
National Government & International Organisations Officials
Style of Address
Bilateral Meetings and Events
Seating Arrangements Protocol
National & Foreign Flags
International Organisations Flag Code
DAY TWO (sessions run from 9am to 4pm)
A Signing Ceremony Protocol
Organisation of Receptions
Invitations and RSVPs
Reception Line Formation
The establishment of diplomatic relations and protocol in international affairs
Diplomatic and Consular Corps
Power Public Image & Dress Code
Formal Business Day Wear
International gift giving & receiving
Multi-Cultural and Multi-Faith Working Environment
Taboos & Sensitivities
The Art of Thank You Notes
Includes Dining Etiquette Tutorial Topics include: Venue & table inspection, Menu Creation, European (French & English) Dining Etiquette, Host and Guest Duties, Seating Charts, Cross-Cultural and Religious dietary awareness guidelines and much more.
We do not allow any reproduction of the training materials, nor audio or video recording.
The European School of Protocol® and The British School of Protocol® are registered trademarks and trading names owned & run by Europrotocol. All rights reserved.
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO BENEFIT FROM A CONSECUTIVE ADVANCED COURSE AND SAVE MONEY! ENJOY A 10% DISCOUNT!
When you register together for two consecutive Online Certification International Business & Diplomatic and Online Advanced training course together your Online Advanced Course training fee will be immediately reduced by 10%!
Enrolment is limited and available space will be filled in the order registrations are received. Registration can be made online through our website by completing & submitting the online registration form or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.