Certification Training Course
Advanced International Business & Diplomatic Protocol
is the most comprehensive, advanced and in-depth intensive two-day study certification training on international business e & diplomatic protocol intended for civil servants and career diplomats, international organisations` staff, protocol officers, PR professionals, event organisers, meeting planners and all interested in the subject.
This hands-on training course gives you insights into the art of interaction in multicultural environment and includes a dynamic workshop on verbal diplomacy. Due to the fact that cross-cultural differences can obstruct communication and interpersonal relationships this training aims to encourage and promote clear lines of successful multicultural communication.
Furthermore, the aim of this training session is to reduce the level of frustration, anxiety, uncertainty and concern when communicating at various levels with people from around the globe.
You’ll participate at the dynamic group workshops and discussions about currently used norms and proper rules of international protocol that you need to understand if you are either handling the organisation and logistics pertaining to the high level visits, or if you participate at such events and get in personal contact with distinguished visitors. The group workshop will include planning and establishing order of precedence and preparing agendas, table seating, vehicle seating, drafting welcome letters and thank you notes, invitations & RSVPs; organizing signing agreement ceremonies and activities when planning, coordinating, and participating at conferences, international social events and much more.
You`ll work with top Europrotocol experts facilitating the programme. and you`ll learn how to handle any protocol issues you would come across when organizing or attending international meetings or any other event.
- Encouraged confidence and capability through cross cultural training
- Enhanced professional appearance & image of your team and your organisation
- Mastering international protocol and personal diplomacy
- Increased communication skills proficiency and competence
- Understanding European, American and Chinese dining etiquette
- Increased credibility and confidence in diplomatic communication
- Polished interpersonal skills when planning, coordinating, and participating at conferences and other events at the international level
- Ability to work in international environment and mastering cross-cultural communication
- You will greatly benefit from attending the General level course first before attending the Advanced level course. Therefore, we strongly recommend to register for general course first.
Due to the limited number of places we would encourage you to register your interest by emailing us at email@example.com as early as possible as places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.