Certification Advanced International Business & Diplomatic Protocol Training Course
(Advanced Level Course)
If you are responsible for the organisation of international meetings, events and conferences, and if you work in a multicultural environment, this training is for you. This is most comprehensive, advanced and in-depth intensive two-day study certification training on international business & diplomatic protocol intended for business and diplomatic professionals, international organisations staff, communication officers, protocol officers, PR professionals, event organisers, meeting planners and those who wish to empower their skills when manage the event organisation process from the planning stage, right through to the event running and the post-event evaluation.
Registration is now open!
Brussels, 27 – 28 March 2019
Venue: The Hotel, Brussels
Boulevard de Waterloo 38, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
This hands-on training course gives you insights into the art of interaction in the multicultural environment and includes a dynamic workshop on the organisation of an international conference and multilateral events.
Furthermore, the aim of this training session is to reduce the level of frustration, anxiety, uncertainty and concern when communicating at various levels with people from around the globe.
You’ll participate in the dynamic group workshops and discussions about currently used norms and proper rules of international protocol that you need to understand if you are either handling the organisation and logistics pertaining to the high-level visits or if you participate in such events and get in personal contact with distinguished visitors. The group workshop will include planning and establishing the order of precedence and preparing agendas, table seating, vehicle seating, drafting welcome letters and thank you notes, invitations & RSVPs; organizing signing agreement ceremonies and activities when planning, coordinating and participating at conferences, international social events and much more.
You`ll work with top Europrotocol experts facilitating the programme and you`ll learn how to handle any protocol issues you would come across when organizing or attending international meetings or any other event.
- To empower interpersonal skills when planning, coordinating and participating in conferences and other events at the international level
- To master multilateral diplomacy protocol
- Encouraged confidence and capability through cross-cultural training
- Increased communication skills proficiency and competence in the international environment
- To perfect Chinese dining etiquette
- To increase credibility and confidence in social and professional communication across cultures
- To participate in an intensive, ultimate interfaith and cross-cultural communication capacity building workshop